Permanent position: Engineering and environmental science consulting firm, is seeking a full-time hydraulic engineer/geomorphologist to support the growing Pacific Northwest habitat restoration services and will be based out of their Bellingham, Washington office. This is a direct hire opportunity. This position will provide relocation assistance and possible sponsorship.Responsibilities for the Hydraulics Engineer
Requirements for the Hydraulics Engineer
- Performing hydrologic, hydraulic, or geomorphic analysis; managing and participating in the collection of field data.
- BS or MS degree in civil or hydraulic engineering or fluvial geomorphology is preferred.
- 8+ years of experience on river and stream restoration projects, knowledge of levees, fluvial, coastal, and estuarine system
- Knowledge of NW Pacific coast and rivers.
- Project management experience.
- Travel frequently along the west coast.
- Relocation assistance.
- Bonus potential.
- PTO, Health, Dental and Vision.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.