Contract position: PLC Technician is needed for a leading manufacturing organization. The Technician is responsible for the modification of PLC programming, troubleshoot equipment issues and supporting body builds. Qualified candidates must have 3+ years' experience with PLC Troubleshooting, preferably automotive. This is a long term contract assignment located in the the Princeton, IN area and candidates can anticipate travel to regional manufacturing facilities up to 50% of the time. Our client is seeking local candidates or candidates willing to relocate themselves. Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Make and mark up bodies for robot teaching.
- Conduct line simulations to ensure proper function
- Conduct PLC Programming/ Troubleshooting
- Program weld robots
- Support builds
- 3+ years or related experience as a technician or maintenance technician with an automotive manufacturing environment
- AS in Engineering or Technology preferred
- PLC troubleshooting experience is required, programming experience is preferred
- Experience with robotics teaching is preferred
- Industrial Maintenance Experience
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Comprehensive contractor benefits
- Opportunity for OT
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.