Contract position: Pharmaceutical Deviation Investigation Writer for a 3+ month contract opportunity in northern NJ (Middlesex County). Candidate will perform Investigation on Out of Specifications, Out of Tolerance deviations and initiate investigational actions per SOP requirements. Specific experience with lab equipment or other medical devices a plus.Responsibilities for the Technical Writer
Requirements for the Technical Writer
- Candidate will author laboratory instrument/equipment qualification documents and writing associated SOPs for instrument calibration/operation/set-up
- Perform Investigation on Out of Specifications, Out of Tolerance deviations and initiate investigational actions per SOP requirements
- Identify root cause(s) and CAPA actions, as appropriate
- Bachelor's (BS) degree in the science field, preferred - Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry or Engineering
- 5+ years experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing facility working in operations, production, or quality
- 2+ years experience in investigation writing in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to conduct interviews, highly motivated and excellent writing skills
- Candidate must supply a laptop with Windows 7 or higher with Excel & Word
- TrackWise experience preferred
- Specific experience with lab equipment or other medical devices a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.