Contract position: We are looking for a Quality Assurance Technician in Grand Prairie, TX to work at the world's leading beverage manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last 6 months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the QA/QC Technician
Requirements for the QA/QC Technician
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative testing of finished product, beverage syrups, and raw materials throughout the entire production process.
- Analyze syrup beverage and/or water attributes.
- Audit container rinsers, air blowers, filters, and coders to ensure proper operations.
- Conduct package quality inspection and quality audits and isolate product that does not meet standards.
- Receive and test CO2 and all raw materials prior to production process.
- Maintain highest possible house keeping standards to prevent microbial contamination.
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Chemistry or Microbiology is required
- 1+ year of experience in a Lab environment
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.