Contract position: We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer in Eastanollee, GA to work at a leading aerospace manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Support continuous improvement in manufacturing processes. Support weekly cross functional Lean BOS and MRB meetings.
- Collect and analyze manufacturing data to drive continuous improvement in order to improve worker safety/ergonomics, reduce cost, increase efficiency and improve quality.
- Support weekly cross-functional Lean BOS meetings: Modify existing routers and bills as appropriate; Create operator TPM process; Reduce setup times and lead times; Improve product quality; Conduct time studies; Drive EHS improvements
- Develop capital plans in order to procure new equipment and tooling or modify existing equipment.
- Implement new manufacturing processes or manage transition of manufacturing processes to support the overall manufacturing strategy
- Minimum 3 years of manufacturing engineering experience with knowledge in lean principles and Six Sigma methodology
- Reliability, process, or industrial engineering experience that understands operational excellence, OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), and or TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) techniques.
- Ability to design manufacturing tooling, equipment, and fixtures for new and existing production parts is preferred
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee."
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.