Permanent position: Immediate need for a Mechanical Engineer with an Oil & Gas and/or Petro-Chemical background.(typically working on pipeline and pumping station projects) and this is based out of the New Orleans, LA area. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Engineered maintenance projects involving piping, pumps, rotating equipment,, horizontal and vertical hydraulics, hydraulic analysis, review of designs, specs., etc...
- Working on Oil & Gas, Chemical Plants, Refineries Projects; Valves, pumps, electrical systems, etc...
- Working with ASME piping codes; B31.4 and B31.3
- 8+ years of experience
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or greater
- Professional Engineering (PE) License - ideally in TX and/or LA but all PEs will be highly considered.
- Must qualify for a DOE badge for unescorted entry
- Full benefits package, PTO, 410k etc...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.