Permanent position: We have an immediate opening for an Electrical Engineer with an I&E background, with experience in the Petro-Chemical or Oil & Gas industries. (flow diagrams, P&IDs and the various instrumentation associated)Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Engineered maintenance project for Oil & Gas and Chemical projects; L/V and M/V power distribution, process plant instrumentation and sensors, ie. pressure, temperature, valves, actuators, cable sizing, power distribution, load calcs., process control instrumentation.
- Understanding of flow diagrams, P&ID's, Loop Diagrams and Instrumentation and Controls (I/C) or Instrumentation and Equipment (I/E)
- Ensuring work is reviewed, installed and construction of systems is executed.
- 8+ years experience
- BS in Electrical Engineering or greater
- Professional Engineer (PE license), ideally in TX and/or LA.
- Must qualify for a DOE badge for unescorted entry
- Full company benefits, PTO, 401k package provided
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.