Permanent position: Manufacturing client has an immediate need for a Lab Manager to join their growing team in Fort Worth, TX! The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in a producion/manufacturing environment and hold a BS in Biology, Engineering, or related. Please apply today for immediate consderation!Responsibilities for the Lab Manager
Requirements for the Lab Manager
- Assist with and oversee the daily production operations to ensure that all jobs are carried out efficiently, to a high standard, and according to detailed standard operating procedures.
- Supervise and schedule a staff of 9+ employees.
- Help to ensure that production targets are achieved, and that the quality of production is maintained.
- Various inventory management responsibilities.
- Continuous monitoring of workplace health and safety to ensure a safe working environment for all staff.
- BS Degree in Biology, Engineering, or related.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience within a manufacturing or lab environment.
- Insectary experience is a major plus!
- Familair with biological control mechanisms is also considered a major plus!
- Excellent benefits package!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.