Contract position: A Manufacturing Engineer is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Davenport, IA area. This position will provide support for both Order Fulfillment Process and Product Development Process manufacturing engineering. No per diem available. No travel required. 1st shift.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Perform job duties in the IE skill set including knowledge of Base Machine Routing, W-planner, Operator Method Sheets, Body Motion Time Studies, walk studies, and maintain pay standard accuracy.
- Facilitate line balancing activities for schedule changes, Current Method of Manufacturing and new product introductions.
- Coordinate compliance with application of W-Planner standards and Operator Method Sheets. Complete Process Verification Audits as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology with at least 2 years of experience with manufacturing processes, quality, supply management, tooling, and tool design.
- At least 2 years of experience with knowledge of key tools such as WPlanner, establishing labor standard, Vis-mock-up, and data management tools such as Excel or Access.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.