Contract position: Global leader in the medical product manufacturing industry is looking an Engineer II in Saint Paul MN to work on a team focused on medical device product development. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Product Design Engineer
Requirements for the Product Design Engineer
- Design and development of devices and components
- Risk Management documentation and Product Requirements management
- Document development work including writing specifications for manufacturing or scientific test results
- Experimental design and protocol development
- B.S.in Engineering and 1+ years medical device experience working in Design Control preferably the design and development of advanced surgical products
- Knowledge of device Design History File structure, Risk Management documentation, Product Requirements management and documents for regulatory submission
- Experience with non conformance investigations and the associated documentation
- MS Word, Excel (pivots tables, v look ups, etc.) experience
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.