Contract position: An Electrical Engineer is needed for a leader in power and automation technologies in the Memphis, TN area. This role is responsible for providing engineering support in the areas of drafting, documentation, technical support, design drawing creation, quality improvements, testing, and cost reduction. No per diem available. No travel required.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Updating redline drawings, drafting schematics and system drawings in AutoCAD. Create updates to technical data such as installation and operation manuals, onelines, etc. as necessary.
- Software regression testing, coordination, and feedback agent to Software Design team. Integrate new designs into BOM system.
- Work closely with technical support engineers on customer escalations to engineering. This often includes reproducing and fixing bugs reported by customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and at least 2 years of experience in either product design, new product release, test engineering, or manufacturing support.
- Industry drafting experience in AutoCAD is required. Strong knowledge of PDM/PLM software systems a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.