Contract position: Electrical Engineer needed in Medina NY. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to hire. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Defines design requirements and hardware specifications based on customer or user requirements
- Creates designs of analog and digital electronic circuit schematics for microcontroller based systems, meeting performance objectives
- Analyzes circuits using calculation and simulation methods to assess performance limits, effects of environmental and load stresses, and timing interfaces to ensure consistent performance in safety critical applications
- Develops, modifies, and approves electrical design documentation, specifications and drawings
- Verify analog and digital electronic circuits for multiple micro-controller based system
- Defines appropriate test methods to verify designs meet their performance requirements
- Bachelors in Electrical , Electronics or related Engineering
- 5+ years experience with the design, development and verification of electronic medical equipment containing embedded micro-controller based mixed signal hardware.
- Experience with developing test cases for verification testing of micro-controller based embedded mixed signal hardware systems
- Experience conducting worst-case circuit and timing analysis of analog and digital circuits
- Technical skills; lab/bench experience with commonly used electrical test instrumentation e.g. oscilloscopes, bus analyzers, current probes, DVMs etc
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.