Contract position: Our client in Santa Ana CA is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to start immediately!Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Support Operations Manager
- Support outsourcing of manufacturing
- Oversee master demand and production planning
- Coordinate and Process intra-companies inventory transfer
- Coordinate Import and export documentation; ensure documentation is processed on-time and in compliance to U.S. regulations.
- 2-3 years or related experience of planning with ERP/MRP systems
- Preferred undergraduate degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management
- Great company benefits! Medical, Dental, 401k, Vacation, Holidays!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.