Permanent position: Our client in Bethlehem, PA is looking for an Electronics Engineer to start right away!Responsibilities for the Electronic Engineer
Requirements for the Electronic Engineer
- Convert system level requirements into hardware/software specifications and project schedules
- Familiarity of electrical power conversion methods and topologies. This includes single and three phase power bridge topologies and dc-dcconverters.
- Proficient in setting up and using laboratory test equipment such as multi-meters, scopes, power analyzer.
- Working within a cross functional team with responsibilities that includedesigning, implementing, and testing electronic products.
- Interfacing with other groups inside and outside the organization thatinclude purchasing, manufacturing, field service, sales, and key suppliers.
- Testing products to ensure performance requirements are met.Support production during transition of new products as well as support ofexisting products and test fixtures.
- BSEE in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university and aminimum of 5 years of related experience in the electronics industry.Background in UPS Systems or Inverters a plus.
- Practical knowledge of printed circuit boards including design, layout,routing, analog, digital construction. PADS PCB software skillspreferred.
- Design strengths to include analog circuits, gate drivers, power supplies,microcontroller and CPLD software programming, I/O interfaces,protection circuits, control electronics, and signal conditioning.
- Medical, Dental, Vacation, Holidays!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.