Permanent position: Mechanical Engineer needed for an amazing opportunity in the Waterbury, CT area. The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for design, deployment and maintenance of a broad range of machinery systems in a manufacturing environment. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Safety minded!
- Assist in the troubleshooting process to assure identification and resolution of mechanical/hydraulic/pneumatic/steam issues to maintain productivity, product quality and minimizing equipment downtime.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage maintenance projects.
- Experience with plant maintenance and rotating machine experience (e.g. roofing systems, renovations, demolitions, building design and construction, machine guarding systems)
- 5-7 years of experience of manufacturing plant experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering required**
- Proficiency with CAD system (AutoCAD, Solidworks, Pro-E)
- Experience with Rotating Machinery (hydraulics, pumps, pnuematics, gear boxes)
- Hands-on and not afraid to get involved on the floor.
- Excellent benefits package available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.