Permanent position: Industrial Electrician, North West Chicago - Industrial Electrician needed for a growing, non-union manufacturer in the Chicago area. Must have strong electrical knowledge. Hands-on troubleshooting experience with 480v motor control systems, VFD's, PLC's, and AC and DC motor drives is also needed. You should have a background in heavy industry (steel, paper, chemical, oil & gas, power, or related industry).Responsibilities for the Electrician
Requirements for the Electrician
- Troubleshoot, maintain PLC's, conduct routine and preventative maintenance on motor control systems.
- Performs necessary maintenance tasks including but not limited to troubleshooting, the repair or replacement of defective and damaged parts, adjustments and calibration procedures, assemble, install, test and execute preventative maintenance tasks on various forms of manufacturing equipment using hand and power tools.
- Install, calibrate, and maintain instrumentation equipment.
- 3+ years industrial maintenance experience REQUIRED.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, and work in heights for extended periods of time.
- Permanent, direct-hire position with excellent benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.