Permanent position: Associate Electro-Mechanical Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the South Windsor, CT area. The Electro-Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for design and testing of electronic components. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Electro-Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Electro-Mechanical Engineer
- Test electronic components, products applying principles and techniques of electronic and mechanical engineering.
- Designs test control apparatus and equipment, originate procedures for testing products, and directs personnel in fabrication of test control apparatus and equipment.
- Oversee the mechanical design of system enclosures interacting with mechanical designers to define envelope constrains using CAD tools.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electronics.
- Knowledge of operational amplifiers applications for the processing of analog signals.
- Printed Circuit Board basic design.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.