Permanent position: Growing steel mill in Cleveland, OH needs a Industrial Electrician who will be working 3rd shift on a 5-2-2-5 work schedule (Work 5, off 2, work 2 and off 5 days) and shifts will be 12 hrs.Client will train for qualified candidates. Client is looking to pay $24- $30 per hr + 1$ incentive for night pay and OT/bonus. Full benefits, sign on bonus $2,500 and relocation assistance ($3,000-$5,000) and a strong culture. Responsibilities for the Electrician
Requirements for the Electrician
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components using test equipment, hand tools and personal knowledge to determine root cause
- Work with various hand tools and electrical test equipment.
- Interpret electrical/electronic schematics and technical manuals.
- Performs necessary maintenance tasks including but not limited to troubleshooting, the repair or replacement of defective and damaged parts, adjustments and calibration
- Testing and measurement of AC/DC utilities and control circuits.
- Thorough understanding of industrial controls, 3-phase power, PLCs, VFDs, distribution switchgear, and instrumentation.
- Client will train for qualified candidates.
- 0-3 years of heavy industrial work experience
- Former military experience highly desired. Especially Navy Nukes.
- Some kind of technical schooling is a plus
- Willing to work 5-2-2-5 work schedule on 3rd shift 6 pm- 6 am
- Will consider internship or apprenticeship experience
- Full benefits, $24 per hr- $30 per hr + $1 3rd shift pay and OT/bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.