Permanent position: Industrial Engineer with at least 1 year professional continuous improvement experience or Co-Operative work experience in a manufacturing facility is needed in Snellville, GA. The ideal candidate will have experience in data collection, lean manufacturing, process mapping, writing process instructions, and training. Local candidates preferred. Please apply today. Responsibilities for the Industrial Engineer
Requirements for the Industrial Engineer
- Collect data from manufacturing process to improve efficiency.
- Write operator instructions, assist with training.
- Facilitate Kaizen events to improve LEAN manufacturing.
- Work with other engineering disciplines to plan and design new product processes for manufacture.
- Continuous Improvement activities.
- Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Must have 1 year professional experience or co-op in manufacturing as an Industrial Engineer
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge and principles.
- Six Sigma Green Belt - must have or able to get.
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.