Permanent position: Nationally recognized engineering, testing and inspection firm is seeking Metallurgist with a background in materials engineering, metallurgy, analysis and testing. The Ideal candidates will have at least a Bachelors Degree in Metallurgy or Materials Engineering. This role will require hands-on metallurgical work in a laboratory setting. Responsibilities for the Metallurgist
Requirements for the Metallurgist
- Hands on metallurgical work in a laboratory setting
- Material testing, inspection, analysis
- Exposure to metals manufacturing within one of multiple industries, including: aerospace, automotive, chemical, pulp and paper, marine, construction, general manufacturing
- B.S. in Metallurgical or Materials Engineering.
- Previous metallurgical experience
- FE (EIT)/PE license are a plus.
- Able to provide outstanding customer service in a detail-oriented, fast-paced and quality-driven atmosphere.
- The candidate must be able to lift approximately 40 pounds without assistance.
- Benefits include a medical/dental/disability insurance, holiday pay, paid time off (PTO) and 401K-plan.
- Relocation or sign-on bonus considered for qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.