Permanent position: Our client in San Bernardino is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to help build a manufacturing floor from the bottom up, if you are energetic and love a challenge, this is a golden opportunity!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Hands-on technical professional who develops and improves manufacturing processes to increase efficiency, quality, and safety. This position is responsible for providing the design and suggesting measures for the build of the manufacturing floor, thereby increasing productivity and improving manufacturing costs.
- Develop manufacturing methods, to prepare floor and assembly line for utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods and quality control standards.
- Understanding of line balancing
- Process design & layout experience
- Expert level of understanding of lean manufacturing concepts.
- BS in Engineering (mechanical, electrical or industrial) plus a minimum of 3+ years related work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Green Belt certification preferred
- Construction experience is an added bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.