Contract position: Medical Device company in Pleasanton, CA, is looking for an Inspector. This person will be assisting from manufacturing to final testing of all X-Ray sources. This is a 6 month position which could go permanent. Candidates need to be willing to work overtime.Responsibilities for the Inspector
Requirements for the Inspector
- Performing incoming inspections of Xray sources, USB Cameras, Flat Panels and other complex components.
- Provide input to Operations Management regarding inspection methods, quality procedures, and sampling plans.
- Create and modify documents contained in the Quality System, such as manufacturing procedures, forms, standard operating procedures, and initiate ECRs, as appropriate to maintain the accuracy of all process documents.
- HS diploma or Technical/Associate Degree.
- 1-3 years experience in a testing environment for medical device.
- Experience with test equipment like DMM, Calipers and good PC skills.
- Excellent communication skill, verbal and written.
- Able to read blueprints.
- Contractor benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.