Contract position: Long-term contract opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer near Long Beach, CA for an aerospace client. The Embedded Software Engineer will test software through Python scripts. Local candidates preferred. Actual pay rate will be commensurate with experience.Responsibilities for the Embedded Software Engineer
Requirements for the Embedded Software Engineer
- Testing through Python scripts.
- Develop testing procedures.
- Validation and Verification of Avionic Products.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Five or more years experience testing embedded software
- Experience with DO-178 (preferred) or other regulated processes
- Proficient in developing test procedures/scripts in Python
- Experienced with software verification in Avionics
- Comprehensive contractor benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.