Contract position: Quality Engineer needed at a leading manufacturing organization in Fort Worth, TX. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Defube and implement a reverse logistics process with quality management system
- Ensure that quality control procedures and systems adequately evaluate an organization's processes and products.
- Determine if current methods and techniques result in meeting customer specifications and reliability standards or require modification.
- More concerned with standards, methods and procedures rather than with testing devices and equipment used to check products
- Communicate customer concerns and issues and timely resolution utilizing cross functional team members as appropriate
- 5+ years of relevant quality engineering experience in manufacturing
- Knowledge base for automotive quality systems and customer specific requirements will be required
- Background and/or ability to lead, mentor and supervision of Failure analysis and Quality Technicians may be required
- Possess a basic understanding of materials and processes used in manufacturing of automotive electronics or similar technologies
- Experience with working knowledge of SPC and problem solving tools highly desirable.
- Familiar with minimum of ISO 9002 and preferably TS16949 requirements and Quality management Systems.
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.