Contract position: Large medical device manufacturer has an immediate need in Brooklyn Park MN for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist. This is a contract position expected to last 6 months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to hire. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now! Will hire ASAP!Responsibilities for the Regulatory Affairs
Requirements for the Regulatory Affairs
- Under general supervision responsible for the coordination and the preparation of documents/packages for regulatory submissions.
- Review and evaluate technical and scientific data and reports required for submission in support of companies products
- Provides expertise in ongoing maintenance of electronic record receipt and submission to regulatory authorities
- Track of status and progress of regulatory documentation
- BS degree
- 2+ years in a regulated environment responsible for the implementation of regulatory strategies
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.