Contract position: A Manufacturing Process Engineer is needed for a multinational automotive corporation in the Detroit, MI area. This position will provide layout, tooling, methods and material handling technical solutions to assembly issues. No per diem available. No travel required.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Provide technical support to assembly process, including automatic machines. Propose cost effective solutions to assembly issues.
- Prepare proposals, designs, drawings specifications and purchase order documents.
- Provide technical support to Operations, Maintenance and other functional groups on request.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering. At least 2 years of experience with assembly processing.
- Knowledge about assembly processing and automatic assembly machine applications. High level of analytical ability where problems are complex and unusual.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.