Permanent position: Our client, local to Los Angeles, is one of the leading manufacturers specializing in the design and production of fasteners and multi-component fastening systems and devices. They have a position for a Quality Engineer with a strong technical and analytical background, excellent communication skills, and experience with AS9100 and NADCAP. A degree from a 4 year college or university is required for this role. This is a very fast paced company and require flexibility and understand there will be overtime and some necessary weekend hours.Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Plans and conducts the analysis, inspection, design, tests and integration to assure the quality of products.
- Applies SPC methods for analyzing data to evaluate the current process and changes, as well as review purchased products to provide input to determine continued use of vendor.
- Perform quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements.
- 4 year degree from acredited college or university
- 3+ years experience iwth AS9100/ and NADCAP
- 3+ Years experience with aerospace auditing, customer auditing and Corrective Action Root Cause Analysis
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.