Permanent position: Electrical Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Hartford, CT area. The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for 1-Line and 3-Line electrical drawings for customer installations and contribute to microgrid development projects, site analysis, and grid interaction studies.Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Senior Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Senior Electrical Engineer
- Lead electrical site design tasks and performing design verification.
- Perform modeling and simulation of micro-grid topologies and analyze results.
- Design DERs, protection relays, and grid controllers and siting of generation assets.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering with 5+ years as a hands on electrical engineer.
- Candidate must have experience in power systems and power electronics as well as experience in electrical power systems design and modeling.
- Thorough understanding of grid interconnection codes.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Relocation assistance is available.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.