Permanent position: Supplier Development Lead needed at a leading designer and manufacturer of industrial sensors and controls located Northwest of Philadelphia, PA. This is an opportunity to join an industry leading company with excellent career potential. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Buyer
Requirements for the Buyer
- Develops, implements, and maintains material group strategies that support growth in collaboration with the larger, international supply chain.
- Evaluates market conditions in order to continuously improve supply chain and costs.
- Identifies, evaluates, and qualifies suppliers to the global supplier pool in terms of commercial, technical and quality aspects.
- Performs price and contract negotiations on global company demands.
- Negotiates supplier contracts, quality assurance agreements, NDAs and tool contracts.
- Manages ongoing relationships with suppliers.
- Plans and performs supplier audits.
- Derives and monitors improvement measures to develop the supplier pool.
- Bachelors' Degree in engineering, supply chain, technical discipline, or general business.
- 2+ years of experience in commodity/lead buyer management within manufacturing
- High proficiency in ERP/MRP systems technology and MS Excel.
- Experience with supplier audits, supplier onboarding and supplier changeover/exit
- 25-50% travel required
- Annual bonus
- 6% 401k match
- Employer pays most of health insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.