Contract position: A Quality Specialist is needed for a leader in power and automation technologies in the Raleigh, NC area. This role will be responsible responsible for developing, implementing, and sustaining quality within the Systems Integration Quality team supporting the execution of projects and proposals. No per diem available. No travel required. Responsibilities for the Specialist
Requirements for the Specialist
- Facilitate and drive continuous improvement initiatives throughout the organization. Identify Quality gaps within the organization and develop plans for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Work with company internal and external suppliers to resolve supplier quality issues, and define improvement plans. Support the SCM team in supplier qualification and audit.
- Work with Quality Manager and local Quality team to set Quality priorities and targets, monitor progress, analyze the KPIs and act on deviations from targets.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience, or a combination of education and experience.
- Experience in turnkey project/system business. Strong LEAN knowledge. Experience working in Quality Assurance/Quality Control.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.