Permanent position: Field Service Engineer needed for a permanent opportunity in the Andover, MA area. Ideal candidates will have a strong electrical/electronics background and have experience going to customer sites for machine installations, preventative maintenance, repair, troubleshooting and user training. Must be willing to travel and okay with working remotely. Responsibilities for the Field Service Engineer
Requirements for the Field Service Engineer
- Traveling to customer sites for machine installations, preventative maintenance, repair, troubleshooting and user training.
- Willingness and ability to travel on short notice. Mostly domestic travel.
- Respond to customer technical concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Complete Field Service Reports and provide feedback from the field
- A two-year Associate's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or equivalent experience is required
- Strong electrical/electronic/electromechanical troubleshooting
- 2-3 years of business travel experience
- Must be able to frequently work overtime as needed to include shifts of up to 12 hours per day and/or 7 consecutive days per week to cover peak customer and work load demands
- Competitive benefits package!
- Mileage reimbursement, phone allowance and prepaid flights!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.