Contract position: Immediate need in Medina NY for Quality Validation Engineer. This is a contract position expected to last 6 months, could be longer based on performance. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now! Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Provides engineering support to the plant through process optimization, risk management, validation, defect prevention, project management, and technical evaluations
- Ensures compliance with GMP/QSRs and all applicable standards related to product/process validation
- Contributes engineering/technical expertise through the Quality Management function to the manufacturing facility
- Accountable for the validation process
- Leads or assists in developing and implementing new machines/processes and in improvements to existing methods
- Supports and may own execution of CAPA investigations with use of DMAIC process and technical writing skills
- Minimum 2 years' experience in regulated manufacturing environment
- BS degree in Engineering preferred, Engineering Technology/ Microbiology/Chemistry degree may be acceptable depending on experience
- Must have CAPA, Validation and Change control experience
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.