Permanent position: Industry leading manufacturing company is looking to hire an Assembly Production Superintendent, this position will be 3rd shift Monday thru Friday. This position will be located in Southern Indiana. DIRECT HIRE and relocation includedResponsibilities for the Production Manager
Requirements for the Production Manager
- Supervise the activities and personnel engaged in manufacturing of products within their assigned department and shift.
- Engage employees in continuous improvement, safety, and quality activities.
- Direct manufacturing personnel to maintain product quality and meet customer requirements.
- Supervise Production Supervisors
- Achieve departmental, plant, and corporate goals for safety, quality and productivity.
- B.A./B.S. degree in a technical or business related field required
- Minimum of 3-6 years supervisory experience preferred in manufacturing.
- Experience in a lean manufacturing environment preferred
- Health/ Life/ 401K/ PTO/ Relocation assistance available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.