Permanent position: Our client in Paramount CA is looking for a Senior Maintenance Manager that has experience with batch type, gas fired, air atmosphere furnaces. You must have experience with gas combustion systems. To be successful in this role you need to be a "Furnace Expert" and able to provide preventative maintenance, day to day care, and keep the furnaces up and running. This position does require overtime and the occasional weekend hours. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Technician
Requirements for the Mechanical Technician
- Provide daily maintenance and care for 8 high temperature furnaces.
- Identify and trouble shoot problems with machinery in order to maintain work flow.
- Work independently to maintain batch type, gas fired, air atmosphere furnaces.
- Must have experience with PLC, Gas combustion Systems and Motion Control including Servo Motors.
- High school Diploma, GED or Higher education is a plus
- 5+ years of experience with Gas Combustion Systems
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.