Contract position: A Supply Management Planner is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Moline, IL area. This position will schedule and expedite the delivery of purchased materials to support a production plan, including recommendations for premium logistic alternatives when needed. No per diem available. No travel required.Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Work with the Supply Management Specialist to maintain an ongoing relationship with assigned suppliers to monitor and improve supplier performance.
- Support the Engineering Change Management (ECM) process so design changes and product improvements are implemented in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Coordinate and execute inventory plans using systems parameters and material replenishment strategies to achieve inventory/asset management and material flow goals.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in supply management is preferred. At least 1 year of relevant experience is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and SAP is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.