Permanent position: We are searching for an Electrical Design Engineer to work for an aviation/aerospace company in Wichita, KS. This is a direct hire role that provides relocation assistance.Responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Design schematics for mixed-signal circuits while coordinating with PCB layout resources.
- Design embedded software for microcontrollers, as well as PC-based applications for manufacturing and ground support.
- Design VHDL firmware for FPGA-based solutions
- Research new components, technologies, and methods to incorporate into new designs
- Prototype and execute test programs to verify compliance with applicable performance, regulatory, and quality requirements
- BS in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Required 5+ years of professional experience designing mixed-signal or digital systems
- Required experience with schematic capture and PCB design tools
- Required proficiency in C and VHDL languages
- Preferred experience with analog circuit design
- Preferred experience designing to environmental requirements such as RTCA DO-160, DO-178, DO-254 or similar aerospace or military standards
- Excellent benefits, PTO & 401K
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.