Permanent position: A professional land surveying company located in Rocky Mount, NC is looking for a Survey CADD Technician. This is a temp to perm or direct hire opportunity. Relocation assistance could be available. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Cad Operator
Requirements for the Cad Operator
- Assist surveying project manager with mapping projects, including: Boundary Surveys, ALTA Surveys, Deed Research, Topographic Surveys, and Control Network Surveys.
- Maintain integrity of assigned project.
- 1+ years of CADD experience; MicroStation preferred
- Knowledge of basic surveying practices a plus but not required.
- In-field construction experience a plus.
- GIS experience a plus
- Strong computer skills
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.