Permanent position: Our client in San Diego, a growing medical device company is looking for a Project Manager to join their team. In this role you will support projects for the Supplier Quality Department. Support includes leading projects, facilitating meetings, as well as being a team member on all projects. Project types may include continuous improvement projects, quality management system projects, product improvement projects and Corrective Action and Preventive Action (CAPA) implementation projects.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Develop and maintain project timelines and provide updates and feedback to leadership.
- Create, refine, and publish process documentation within a regulated quality system.
- Manage project definition and scope with the stakeholders including project core team, sponsors and leadership.
- Drive the project team and maintain accountability for action items. coordinate activities/tasksand resources across all departments including but not limited to, Clinical Affairs, Marketing,Technical team, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, and Operations within the boundaries of an indirectreporting structure.
- Coordinate key stakeholder communications and meetings to review project status, risks,strategy and implementation, as appropriate.
- Requires a Bachelors or higher in a technical discipline. A Master's degree or equivalent may substitute 2 years of experience. A PhD may substitute for 3 years of experience.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of related experience.
- Experience working in medical device industry compliance to ISO 13485 and FDA or other related regulated industry.
- PMP Desired
- Generous Benefits package! Includes many perks!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.