Permanent position: Client has an immediate need for a Process Engineer to join their team in Atlanta, GA! The ideal candidate should possess a BS Degree in Engineering or related and have at least 5 years of experience implementing and improving processes within a manufacturing environment. Please apply today!Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Map process flow, identifying input/output.
- Perform user acceptance testing. FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) / manage SAT (Site Acceptance Test).
- Define roadmap for new projects and deploy improvement programs.
- Manage projects, develop project plans, and monitor performance.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Work closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- BS Degree in Engineering or related is required; MBA preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience implementing and improving processes within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.