Permanent position: We have an immediate need for a Project Manager in New Orleans, LA. This position is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating activities of assigned project to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors. Please apply today if you are local or within a commutable distance to New Orleans!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Create and manage on overall milestone (critical path) schedule which includes all facets of the project development.
- Develop the procurement strategy and identify long lead time items specific to each project.
- Lead, supervise and mentor Assistant Project Managers, Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Manage all financial aspects of the project including, profit projections, monthly P/L report.
- Ability to complete the project close-out process including commissioning, as-built documentation, testing, inspections and Operations/Maintenance Manuals (all hand-over documentation).
- Perform other related duties as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
- Minimum 7 or more years of project management experience with manufacturing facility or plant construction.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing plant construction, from ground up.
- Proficient with computer software such as Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Winest. and Sharepoint.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.