Contract position: A CAD Administration Support for a manufacturing company considered one of the world's leading innovators in materials science is needed in the Keller, TX area. This position will assist in the administration and user support of global CAD deployment including integration of the Product Lifecycle Management. No per diem is available. No travel required.Responsibilities for the Cad Operator
Requirements for the Cad Operator
- Assist/coach users as they utilize the CAD software to create/modify objects.
- Assist users in the management of changes -answer questions and provide support to users for PR, CR, CN, Variances, Promotions in PLM application.
- Support CAD Admin by running license reports, creating help content, and implementing CAD solutions.
- Associate's degree in Mechanical Design and at least 2 years of experience using the Product Lifecycle Management system.
- At least 2 years of experience in a Product Development or Equipment/Tool design role.
- Experience in an Engineering and Manufacturing environment with full understanding of key product data (CAD models, drawings, BOMs, etc.).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.