Permanent position: Growing manufacturer in the Lawrence, KS area is seeking a Quality Manager to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have at least two years' experience in automotive or industrial manufacturing and have familiarity with ISO 14001 and TS 16949 requirements as well as PPAP and quality documentation experience. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Ensure quality standards are met during the manufacturing process
- Oversee maintenance and implementation of the business management system
- Act as customer and supplier liaison for plant quality activities
- Maintain quality documentation pertaining to PPAP, process flows, IMDS.
- Investigate and ensure corrective action regarding customer complaints
- Oversee internal audit process
- Adhere to TS 16949 and ISO 14001 requirements
- Minimum 2 years of automotive or industrial manufacturing experience
- Personal leadership and vision as well as strong organizational abilities
- Strong MS Office skills desired as well as AutoCad experience
- B.S. in industrial, mechanical or manufacturing engineering desired
- Full benefits and vacation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.