Permanent position: Growing manufacturer in the Lawrence, KS area is seeking a Manufacturing Process Engineer to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of lean manufacturing processes and experience with improving facility layout. CAD software experience is desired. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Plan utilization of facilities, equipment, materials and personnel to improve processes.
- Examine specific work areas and make recommendations for improvements regarding inventory and operating expense; improve process flow
- Experience with CAD software - SolidWorks, AutoCAD
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing practices
- Familiarity with QS9000/TS16949 and ISO 14001 requirements
- Experience with industrial robots (ABB, Fanuc, Motoman, Kuka)
- Understanding of electrical control systems/ PLC, HMI, motor drives, etc.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- B.S. Industrial, mechanical or manufacturing engineering
- Full benefits and vacation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.