Contract position: Electrical Design Drafter needed for a temp to hire role north of Detroit, MI. Industrial, Commercial & Institutional electrical contracting and design services firm is actively seeking an Electrical CAD Drafter / Revit BIM Technician for a temp to hire career opportunity. Responsibilities for the Electrical Designer
Requirements for the Electrical Designer
- Candidate will use AutoCAD BIM to create models and documents as designed by electrical designer and electrical project team leaders to meet project scope and code requirements necessary to complete assigned projects
- Produce electrical project drawings from design concept, red-line revisions and construction documents (power, lighting, voice/data, fire/security alarm and communications)
- Review electrical design and/or construction documents for accuracy and compliance prior to review by project designer.
- Must have proficient working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, and/or BIM
- Two year AS degree or BS degree a plus, but not required.
- 2+ years of electrical drafting experience pertaining to electrical facilities drawing production / construction documents.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.