Contract position: The Demand Planning and Order Cycle Specialist is responsible for order management, forecast and supply chain process improvement, which has a direct impact on the day-to-day business process and relationship with dealers, suppliers and service providers. Liaising with manufacturing and Sales Organization, the Supply Chain & Forecast Analyst/Demand Planner ensures on-time delivery of all brand products. Responsibilities for the Production Planning Manager
Requirements for the Production Planning Manager
- Manage all aspects of dealer order life cycle: manufacturing production allocation, meeting required delivery dates, order priorities within industrial constraints, order configuration changes, drive resolution of credit issues, etc.
- Develop retail, wholesale, company and dealer inventory plans and production requirements for assigned plants/vendors by model and planning to region market share and financial targets.
- Support the creation of order cycle forecast KPIs and dashboards in various levels (operational, tactical and executive) to proactively identify and fix misalignments with plan
- Utilize forecast and reporting tools to analyze forecast accuracy, review root cause, and drive continuous improvement. In collaboration with Marketing, Pricing and Programming, and Manufacturing ensures proper alignment with brand strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain and Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Operations or similar
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Demand Planning and Order Cycle
- MBA/Master's degree in Supply Chain and Information Systems, Industrial Engineering or Business Administration, prefered
- Proven knowledge with Microsoft Office suite specifically Excel Solver and VBA.
- Previous experience on 'R', Python and or Qlik Sense a big plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.