Permanent position: Our client is hiring for a Project Manager position in Chicago, IL. This Project Manager will lead a multi-disciplinary team in bringing new or improved products to market. The Project Manager will work closely with all phases of the business to implement new technologies and process improvements. This is a direct hire opportunity, relocation is available and it can start immediately.Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team in bringing new or improved concepts to market.
- This position will partner with manufacturing, quality, and other engineering teams to implement new technologies and process improvements.
- Work closely with product management on product requirements to assure we have right sized product scope to meet customer needs.
- Establish timeline commitments and to coordinate communication across all areas of the business.
- Simultaneously support multiple projects in various phases of development.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Industrial Design.
- 5-8 years of professional engineering work experience in a LEAN manufacturing environment.
- Detail-orientated with a hands on approach to help your team meet project deadlines.
- 3D CAD software expertise required, SolidWorks preferred.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Holiday pay, 401K.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.