Contract position: A Factory Automation Engineer is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Moline, IL area. This position will provide support and troubleshooting for current production and experimental factory builds. No per diem available. No travel required. 3rd shift: 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM.Responsibilities for the Automation Engineer
Requirements for the Automation Engineer
- Support the Factory Automation solutions and tool sets. Support interfaces for communicating with shop floor devices.
- Responsible for troubleshooting control logic and software including, but not limited to: relay ladder logic, PLCs, HMIs, and PC based logic
- Work with Quality, Manufacturing Engineering and Factory Automation Leads to ensure manufacturing and standardization goals are achieved.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- At least 1 year of experience with PLCs and machine control hardware and software design.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.