Permanent position: A prominent, global capital equipment manufacturing company is seeking an Engineering Manager. The Engineering Manager will have oversight over 3 divisions including Sales Support, Maintenance, and Production Engineering. The ideal candidate will have industrial capital equipment knowledge, and a background is mechanical and electrical engineering The company builds the safest industrial steam equipment in the world, and prides themselves on cutting edge technologies. The company will provide full relocation for qualified candidates. Commission potential over 50% of base salary. Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Provide oversight over all engineering divisions within the company
- Coordinate among different divisions to ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Act as main point of contact for the factors and production engineering team
- 5+ years in superviory role in industrial equipment industry
- Experience with Food and Beverage industry OR industrial steam systems
- Bachelor's degree in business or engineering disciplines
- Full company paid relocation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.