Contract position: A growing company that specializes in automated test equipment is seeking a Embedded Software Engineer to add to their team. This company is bringing on a lot of new projects and they are looking for someone with experience in ECU communication and programming using C/C++ and/or C#. Hourly range is based on experience ($50-$70 an hour). 30% travelResponsibilities for the Embedded Software Engineer
Requirements for the Embedded Software Engineer
- Development of embedded software for test & calibration equipment for the automotive industry primarily
- Program using C/C++ and C#
- Travel to customer sites to support installation and troubleshooting of test and calibration equipment
- BSEE, BSCE, with 3+ years of experience in embedded software development
- ECU Communication experience (CAN)
- CAN analysis tools
- Code Gear, QNS OS, is a plus
- Experience with AutoSAE is a plus
- Hourly range is based on experience ($50-$70 an hour).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.