An Engineering Intern is needed for a leader in power and automation technologies in the Memphis, TN area. This position will organize and update information to feed the company website, such as product specification sheets, Instruction sheets, crimp charts, diagrams, drawings, etc. No per diem available. No travel required. Need to have the availability to work 16-20 hours a week.Responsibilities for the Entry Level Engineer
Requirements for the Entry Level Engineer
- Transfer, organize, and update the product specification sheets information from the old to the new company format.
- Create new product specification sheets for new part numbers from existing products family.
- Update products cross reference with competitor's product offering.
- Prefer entry level candidates in the process of completing their Bachelor's degree in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Need to have familiarity with CAD systems and ADOBE InDesign.
<Benefits for the Entry Level Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.